Saturday, February 9

Getting Started

January:
I was shown this business by my favorite marketing buddy, Larry Trenary. This is what he did to sponsor me...
He sent me a short e-mail one morning with a link to his site, then called me that same evening to chat and find out what I thought. We visited about the products a little, then more so about the compensation plan. No-pressure, he said he'd get back to me in a few days after I looked around at other Bitron sites and videos. I took the week-end to look it over and signed myself up. I guess you could say I am on his 'warm-market' list, not to be confused with cold calls.

Larry and his sweet wife Sonja and I have been down this road before. We have joined forces before in some great programs...and with some great success. Over the years we have learned to be very selective and will not even look unless a company meets certain criteria.

The products have to be unique and something everyone NEEDS. The company has to be well established and able to withstand HUGE growth. Leadership and Marketing tools such as websites and back offices are the last two, but very important. Bitron Global is a company that has all these ingredients, plus so much more.

This is the birth of this blog and my participation in Bitron Global...and I plan to share Everything as I go....so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kuldeep Singh said...

Discount Auto Parts OnlineAutoParts-Bazaar provides wide range of auto parts and accessories available with just a few clicks! With millions of parts covering almost all sorts of applications, we at AutoParts-Bazaar make sure that you get exactly what you need.